Monday, October 29, 2007

This post is a day late....

I am really excited for this weekend. I am going home to Chattanooga, TN, for a race called the Head of the Hooch. Our races will take place on Saturday and then the rest of the team is going back to Clemson. I am going to stay in Chattanooga and visit my family and boyfriend. My younger brother is in the school play, and I am excited to see it. My sister, who goes to school in Chicago, is coming in for the play because she was very involved with the plays when she was in school. I am really excited to see all my family and spend some time at home.

I can't really believe it is almost November! This semester has gone by fast! I am excited to see what the AHF chooses as its Web design- this project is the most meaningful assignment I have ever done associated with school. I think it makes a huge difference knowing that the work we have done does not only count towards our grade, but will make a difference in another person's quality of life.

No comments: