Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Fall Break

Sorry last weeks blog is late, but I thought I'd do it and try to earn some of the points at least.

The thing that is foremost on my mind this week is Fall Break. This is the first year I get to go somewhere for break and not have to stay here to train, so I am really excited for that. While I'm not going anywhere glamorous, home is enough for me. I am from Chattanooga, TN, and I miss it terribly while here at school. Unfortunately my parents will not be there as they are on vacation in California, but I have friends and a wonderful boyfriend to keep me company for my few days off.

I know that I am going to have a car and doctors appointment, but other than that, I have the weekend free to do whatever I want. I am going to go for a hike and to some of my favorite restaurants, and I hope to get some good sleep as well. I am going to leave for home on Thursday night because I have to be back here on Monday to train, so leaving the night before gives me a bit more time.

While this break does not seem all that eventful, it is definitely one I am looking forward to!

No comments: