Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Favorite Presentation

My favorite presentation for this class was Joel's presentation on the Invisible Children. I was familiar with this topic and had attended the viewings of the documentary made about them. I was neat to see that someone else thought of this as a pertinent issue and that someone also wanted to help in his own way. I think that awareness is key to making a change, as nothing can be done about a problem no one knows anything about. I think Joel took this opportunity to make people aware, as over half the class had no idea about this cause. I also thought it was neat that it is closely related in a sense to our class web design project. I think it is great that our class seems to have a passion for helping those in need especially on an international level and that we are in the position to express that.

I thought Joel had great colors, pictures, and video clips to show during his presentation, and it was a good reminder for me to try and get involved in this project if at all possible. GREAT JOB Joel!

No comments: